[Amps] BK Precision capacitance meter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] BK Precision capacitance meter
From: oz5tg@post2.tele.dk (Verner Topsøe-Jensen OZ5TG)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:12:18 +0200
If you search with a search engine "BK Precision 878 Universal LCR meter" as
searchcriteria You find http://www.elexp.com/tst_878.htm with the following
information :

Model 878

Measures capacitance, resistance and inductance.
Measures dissipation factor of capacitors and "Q" of inductors.
Remembers minimum and maximum values.
Excellent for sorting parts in engineering, QC or production. Keeps running
average of tested components.
Two selectable test frequencies: 120Hz; 1KHz

Capacitance:
Range 1,000pF to 10,000uF
Accuracy 0.7% to 1%
Min. Display Value .1pF; max. display 9,999uF

Resistance:
Range 10 ohms to 10M ohms
Accuracy 0.5% to 1.2%
Min. display value .001 ohms; max. display 9.99M

Inductance:
1mH to 10,000H
Accuracy 1.2% to 5%
Min. display value 0.1uH to max. display 9,999H

Nice and easy,

Best 73 de OZ5TG, Verner