[Amps] BK Precision capacitance meter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] BK Precision capacitance meter
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (WYsixK)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:10:39 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, thanks Verner.  I found that page too.  But the .7 to 1% spec is
inadequate.  I'm hoping I can find someone with the actual
documentation that comes with the unit.  I'm certain that the unit is
not accurate to 1% when measuring 4 pf.  1% would be .04 pf and I
suspect the unit is actually accurate to about 1% near full scale not
near the bottom of the scale.  I would expect to find a spec that is
something like 1% plus one digit plus .5 pf - or something along those
lines.  The Boonton $4500 testers are accurate to .5% plus a digit plus
.5 pf and suspect my $200 instrument is not in that same class.

So, does anyone know or have the detailed accuracy spec on the lowest
range?

Thanks,
Michael