[Amps] PUT your price on your forsale WAS FS:cheap tubes GU74B,GI7B,GS9

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] PUT your price on your forsale WAS FS:cheap tubes GU74B,GI7B,GS9B,GS23B
From: kb7ww@easystreet.com (Arthur Moe)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 00:22:57 +0000
I don't mind people or companies letting us know when they have something to
sell that is of general interest of the list.

What bothers is those who do NOT include the price. They must have a price
why not state it ????  If I decide a month later that I want one of there
widgets and they have raised their price so be it. Or do some sellers have
selective pricing depending on who you are ???? Why should I take the time
to communicate with them only to find out that they want 40% more for there
widget than someone else, it not only waste my time but theirs also as they
must spend time either talking to me or e-mail me back when I try to get
the price.

I am not trying to pick on anyone or any company. I also feel the same when
I go to a swap meet and walk up to a table and find I must ask prices.

I wish that the welcome letter sent out to new list members would include
instructions to put prices in your forsales.