[Amps] Ameritron AL82 @ 17 meters

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron AL82 @ 17 meters
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:55:47 -0700
Sounds like a neat trick, Tom, but I am not quite clear on the connection
between the light bulb and the T connector. Is the lightbulb connected
between one leg of the T connector and chassis ground so that the bulb
is lightly coupled to the choke via mutual coupling, or do you actually
connect the top of choke in series between one leg of the lightbulb
and ground?

Thanks,