[Amps] Sale of CB amps on eBay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Sale of CB amps on eBay
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 17:12:13 -0000
Here, add these to your hit list.  I have sent Riley these and haven't
heard anything either.... davemade amps rival California kw's, anybody
want a 30kw mobile amp??

http://www.bigradios.com/bulldog/xforceamps.html  out of new jersey,
complete with payment by paypal and a phone number.

Here is a site with buy/sell message board http://www.bigradios.com/

Still none as big as good old davemade
http://www.davemade.com/mobile.htm

David Robbins K1TTT