[Amps] CTI follow up

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CTI follow up
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:44:35 -0700
re: CTI amplifiers ("The reply")
-
Hello again,
-
I wrote Bob back about responding to his statements
regarding the use of tube regulators, to inform him of
amps and invite him to join and to mention how some
of the amps members noticed his FCC ID numbers,
or lack there of.
He has been more than pleasant with me, however
his response below was a bit of a surprise.
-
[paste]
-