[Amps] Bias Zener Diodes In Parallel ?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Bias Zener Diodes In Parallel ?
From: Douglas.R.Snowden@noaa.gov (Douglas R Snowden)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:45:42 -0400
That is what I was sort of thinking would happen.  Most of the
to this list without someone calling you stupid.
 Gee- at least I am doing some building unlike most hams.
I did not consider the fact that I was actually pushing the diodes.
The reason I am running several in series is because the amp is a pair of
Russian GI7 triodes and needs more bias than usual  ~30volts
or so.  Sounds like I need to go with the xsistor/zener. Or a big zener.

Doug