[Amps] Ameritron ( I made a Mistake Orig poster)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron ( I made a Mistake Orig poster)
From: kb4tcu@accessatc.net (kb4tcu)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:19:07 -0400
I made the original post about the ameritron service.=20

Spoke to willie about the jumbled parts order. He offered to try to get =
it saturday delivery. Fedex was 31$ for one resistor. I said t ," just =
send regular ". I am going to give Willie a second chance. After =
sleeping on this every one is entilted to a bad day once in a while. We =
are not saving Lives here. Probably should be proud to have a US company =
trying to make it in a slow economy. The chinese stuff U get at =
wall-mart these days has no one to call, and the quality is well you =
know.

i made a mistake.
Supporting a US company is in retrospect more important than slaming the =
company on one persons bad day.  Heck, I have more that one a year =
Myself

Kb4tcu=20
Victor Vickers

multipart/alternative