[Amps] Yaesu FL2100B to 6 Meters?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Yaesu FL2100B to 6 Meters?
From: garyschafer@attbi.com (Gary Schafer)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:23:44 -0400
There were a few articles in QST on adding 6 meters to and converting to just 6
on the SB200. Some years back. I think in the 80's?
I have also seen conversions done on the FL2100B where the original tank
components are removed and new tune capacitors and new tank coil were installed.
Don't know how well they worked.

73
Gary  K4FMX