[Amps] Problem with SB-1000 Power Supply

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Problem with SB-1000 Power Supply
From: w4iiv@arrl.net (steven grant)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:04:10 -0700 (PDT)
i have run into this before  ....it is the transformer....you will need a hi
pot tester to see it...73s
steven     W4IIV
 Steve Katz wrote:John, the solution is obviously to just keep talking
(transmitting), since
the problem only occurs when receiving!

Does sound like a transformer to case internal short...

-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti

STEVEN GRANT    W4IIV