[Amps] maintaining spare finals

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] maintaining spare finals
From: jhurry@austin.rr.com (Dudley Hurry)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 00:44:48 -0600
Bob,

If you have the amps, swapping the tubes should be just part of the yearly
maintenance that you should do to you amp.  Clean the dust out of the inside
of the cabinet, tubes (I think Alpha has a WEB page dedicated to plugged up
tubes due to dust) and clean the bandswitches and relay contacts if you can
and oil the blower (s).   This should be done every year, and while you are
at it, swap out the tube (s)..

Thanks and 73's,
Dudley
WA5QPZ