[Amps] maintaining spare finals

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] maintaining spare finals
From: k6uj@pacbell.net (Bob Harmon)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 18:20:56 -0800
Yeah I agree, I do maintenance on the amps, but what if you have 5 or six
used tubes stashed away for each amp. In my case I have some "pulls"  I
obtained that I couldn't pass up.  I was hoping to make a "maintainer"
rather than doing all the swapping.  I'd rather spend my time chasing DX,
hi.

Bob, K6UJ