[Amps] Re: [Amps] various parasitic sources... chassis, tubes, etc...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: [Amps] various parasitic sources... chassis, tubes, etc...
From: helge.skram@med.ge.com (Skram, Helge (MED))
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:57:39 +0100

YES, YES, YES, this agrees with what I have seen in my amplifier projects.
Reverse feedback must be kept below forward gain at any frequency.
The grids (including g2) must be grounded effectiviely at all frequencies,
where the tube has gain.

Reverse gain is best measured with a network analyzer or a spectrum analyzed
with tracking generator. With some testgear it is possible to build
equipment with predictable performance.

73 de LA6MV
Helge