[Amps] Relay contact burnisher

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Relay contact burnisher
From: MorgusMagnificen@aol.com (MorgusMagnificen@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:03:11 EST
Many years ago Western Electric made and distributed a variety of contact
burnishing tools, which were a valuable commodity in the era of
relay-switched telephone systems. I am urgently trying to locate one of those
tools, particularly one with a skinny blade that I can get down into a
cramped area where I have a funky relay that is a nightmare to remove.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who knows where there are some of
these laying around for sale or ????

Eric von Valtier  K8LV

multipart/alternative
  text/html