[Amps] RF power labs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RF power labs
From: jtml@lanl.gov (John T. M. Lyles)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:35:00 -0700
RF power labs was Frank Kalmus other company. After he died, company
disappeared I think. But Kalmus Engineering, the original company
making RF amps, was bought out by Amplifier Research. You might check
their web site and contact customer service for schematic. We have
some ML1000 amplifiers by RFPL, but they were only made for pulsed RF
at hf frequencies, using CTC or Acrian bipolar parts.