[Amps] RMS power - who cares?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RMS power - who cares?
From: EVonvaltie@aol.com (EVonvaltie@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:05:34 EST
The recent discussion about RMS power has left one general impression on me.
Just about everyone is concerntrating on words, and some trivial definitions,
without really looking at the basic issues which mean something. This subject
is both simple and complex, depending on how deeply you want to understand
it.

If you are really interested, I have prepared a short but thorough (and
clear, I hope) dissertation on the subject which answers all of the questions
we have seen here, and many more. I will be glad to send an email copy to
anyone interested. It is an MS WORD document that prints out on about 1.5
pages.

Eric von Valtier  K8LV

multipart/alternative
  text/html