[Amps] Re: 8877 dissp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: 8877 dissp
From: mark@sandlabs.com (mark)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:34:19 -0500
I am lost ... Call me slow but I think we are going in circles here ...
The Plate deals with two virtual "loads", a RF load and a Caloric Load.
It realy does not matter where the loads DISSIPATE (ie being used) as long
it originates in the
same place ... the PLATE. If you can accept this, than the plate
has TWO DISSIPATIONS ... an RF one that is delivered to the LOAD
and a CALORIC one DISSIPATED into the ENVIRONMENT.

I make a clear distinktion between DISSIPATION and DELIVERY.
DISSIPATION, in generat has a conotation of wastefullness ... lost in space
if you will :)
But I think all this is semantics. I am starting to understand now and I'll
deal with
it my way :)

Thanks to ALL.
MArk