[Amps] Thompson cap RF current ratings?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Thompson cap RF current ratings?
From: craigs99@iprimus.com.au (craig)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:57:55 +1100
I am looking for the RF current ratings for some Thompson doorknob caps. I
have trawled the internet endlessly and have not been able to find a
catalogue. I suspect these caps might be High Voltage caps rather than true
RF caps. Rough dimensions are 2 inches by 1 inch bright red skate wheel
form.

They are Marked : LCC made in France,  Un 20KV 2200pf, HTX. LCC is
apparently a division of Thompson France.

Maybe someone can comment on derating High Voltage caps for plate blocking
use.

Craig
VK3HE