[Amps] Heathkit HL-2200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Heathkit HL-2200
From: vic at rakefet.com (Vic Rosenthal)
Date: Thu Feb 6 13:13:34 2003
Steve Katz wrote:

> Isn't another difference that the SB220 had a 10m position on the bandswitch
> and the HL2200 didn't?  -WB2WIK/6

I'm not sure about this amplifier, but in 1979 I built an SB201 (the FCCized
version of the SB200).  It did not come with a 10 meter position marked on the
front panel, and the bandswitch had a stop at the 15 meter position.  In return
for a photocopy of my license and a few bucks (I don't recall how many), they
sent me a 10 meter kit which included a brand new front panel with 10 meters
marked on it, some input components, etc..

Vic K2VCO