[Amps] Heathkit HL-2200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Heathkit HL-2200
From: stevek at jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Thu Feb 6 17:49:58 2003
Besides the Coax-Wax, don't forget dB Grease.  I used to sell it by the jar.
Makes the electrons slip through faster, and if you use enough of it, your
coax will actually have gain instead of loss.  However, if you use too much,
the center conductor and dielectric will slip right out of the cable and
then you have to start over.  It's a critical balance.  -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill