[Amps] cavity temperature

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] cavity temperature
From: mike.tubby at thorcom.co.uk (Michael J. Tubby B.Sc. (Hons) G8TIC)
Date: Sun Feb 9 18:51:21 2003
David,

Couple of thoughts:

a) is the runing drifting through the heating cycle? f not
then there's probably not too much to worry about

b) if you haven't got access to a fancy infrared radiated
temprature probe, then try the 'templi-laq' (or similar)
heat sensitve paint available from RS. You can put spots
on for 200, 250 etc. degrees and see which changed
colour as a guide to how hot it got

Mike G8TIC