Fw: RE: [Amps] cavity temperature

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: RE: [Amps] cavity temperature
From: nospam4me at juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Sun Feb 9 23:08:08 2003
A Company called Omega makes temp stripe tape
which would provide you with a very nice way to
determine surface temp.
-
I believe they sell the temp pain and I know they carry a
large telephone book size of temp devices and hard-
ware.
skipp
-
ps: they are on the web..
-
[snip]
-

I haven't come up with a safe (and cheap!) way of measuring the
temperature
of the anode fins. I could probably get to them down the exhaust chimney,
but as they are at 1100v I don't fancy poking a thermometer down it (even
if
I had one that went up to 250 deg!)

Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions?

Tnx es 73