[Amps] Converting Henry 2002A or 2004A to 222 MHz

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Converting Henry 2002A or 2004A to 222 MHz
From: k8cc at comcast.net (David A. Pruett)
Date: Tue Feb 18 15:56:02 2003
Mike,

If you find anyone with info on this conversion, I'd appreciate it if you'd
pass it along.

I have a 2002A which I bought used many years ago that I'd like to convert
to 222 MHz.  The Henry and RadioDan web sites both state that it can be
ordered for any frequency from 100-300 MHz.  I contacted Radio Dan (W7RF)
and asked if I could get any info, or better yet just buy the 222 MHz
parts.  He got a half-assed answer from somebody at Henry that they "only
sold a few for that band and did not have any info".  Really makes you want
to trust them with $$$ for a new amp, eh?

73,

Dave/K8CC