[Amps] Converting Henry 2002A or 2004A to 222 MHz

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Converting Henry 2002A or 2004A to 222 MHz
From: philk5pc at tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Wed Feb 26 13:24:21 2003
> I've talked and dealt with Ted Henry a lot in the last
> year or two and I will say that he and the others have
> been nothing but very nice/helpful to me each time I've
> talked with them.

I have had the pleasure of doing business with Ted Henry
and Paul Johnson for 20 years or so. Although I am small
potatoes to Henry, I have been treated like royalty. I have
experienced their warranty service first hand. When I have
brought vintage amps and RF generators back to life, they
have bent over backward to supply parts and technical
advice. Once I needed a top cover for a 4-K Ultra which
had been long out of production. They made me a new
one from scratch from old drawings for a most reasonable
price, and even furnished a custom mixed can of paint for
it.

Henry products are top-notch and so are the people that
work there. All amp manufacturers have had their bad
models and good models; just like the auto industry.
I'll put my money on Henry every time!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC