[Amps] Tank Coil replacement with Toroid Core coil

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Tank Coil replacement with Toroid Core coil
From: wc6w at juno.com (Radio WC6W)
Date: Wed Feb 26 12:07:40 2003
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:54:46 -0500 "John LeRoy" <w4jkl@qsl.net> writes:
> Bill,
> See the article by W6YUY in August 1985 Ham Radio magazine "Design a
> Toroidal Tank Circuit for you Vacuum Tube Amplifier".
> 73,
> John W4JKL

  I have one of Bob's (W6YUY) original coils as described in the above
article.  The core is fiberglass & resin encased.  It is currently wound
with 20 turns of #12 wire.   There are notches in the form for up to 40
turns.  It is a bit over 4 inches in diameter and about 1-3/4" thick.

  This part is availble for adoption -- $50.... plus shipping, if
necessary.

73 & Good morning,
   Marv  WC6W