[Amps] Looking for an 8874

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Looking for an 8874
From: jmaass at columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Tue Mar 11 10:03:13 2003
A friend just bought a NOS pair of Eimac 8874 with chimneys for
$455 on eBay (a bargain). Don't rule out that source, but get assurances
that you can try out the tube before keeping it, or take the risk and
bid accordingly!

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/index.html
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm