[Amps] CB Amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CB Amps
From: n1rj at pivot.net (Roger D. Johnson)
Date: Thu Mar 13 04:44:12 2003
Hi Ken....

 I agree with most of what you said. The main problem is getting
the FCC to enforce their own rules! I've complained to them several
times about a particular seller on Ebay who seems to be doing quite
a business openly. The response is a form letter (in other words...
don't bother us with this matter). I fully realize that my efforts
will probably be fruitless.
 Take a look at this guys description of this amp and tell me you
would want a bunch of guys in your neighborhood running them! If we
all stand by and do nothing....nothing will be done!

73, Roger