[Amps] RE: Amps Digest, Vol 3, Issue 59

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE: Amps Digest, Vol 3, Issue 59
From: kb7ww at easystreet.com (Arthur Moe)
Date: Fri Mar 14 21:02:44 2003

I'm sure you will find lots of support for having only licensed operators,
but I see a few problems. How do you plan on checking to see if someone
is licensed or not ??? What do you do about an someone who works in the
commercial RF amplifier field that would like to pass on information, but is
NOT a licensed operator ???

Art
KB7WW