Fw: [Amps] 813 No parasitics

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Amps] 813 No parasitics
From: nospam4me at juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Tue Mar 18 01:00:19 2003
Hi Rick,
-
I don't have a single reason that you might be
looking for. It's probably a combination of the
tube geometry, anode and internal C values
and it's HF/VHF gain.
I've been able to get 813's to oscillate easy
enough, but I've never had a known parasitic
problem in any of my previous 813 amplifier
projects.
-
They also take a significant amount of abuse
that would poof less hardy non carbon anode
valves.
-
cheers
skipp
-
 "Rick Cole  VK3YM" <vk3ym@iprimus.com.au>
Skip.. I am very interested in your remark about
the 813 tube...Can you enlighten me...very briefly
..as to the reason for lack of parasitics..what
makes the 813 so stable as compared to
other/similar tubes...
           Rick   VK3YM

Only $9.95 per month!