[Amps] Dealing with the manure

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Dealing with the manure
From: n1rj at pivot.net (Roger D. Johnson)
Date: Thu Mar 20 07:45:34 2003
 It's obvious Mr "isaham" isn't. When caught in their deceptions,
these CB types all resort to the tactic of attacking the person
asking the questions. As I've said before, I'm a big boy and the
ranting of these illegals doesn't bother me a bit. In fact, it
indicates that I'm hitting them where it hurts.

 I stand by my original opinion. The Palomar 300A is a CB amplifier
disguised with a bandswitch to look like ham gear. I seriously
doubt it was built before the amplifier ban in 1978. YMMV.

73, Roger