[Amps] 10KW manufacturer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 10KW manufacturer
From: msole at loxinfo.co.th (Martin Sole)
Date: Thu Mar 20 07:59:43 2003
Just want to say thanks for all the responses. Certainly looks like
Harris is a big favourite, unfortunately they are the competition in
this case.

I would specifically like to thank the mention of Palomar as a possible
source. After thoroughly researching their credentials, Ebay, I will
suggest we commision them to produce a suitable system, this comprising
a modified 40 channel mobile radio, probably called president Bush,
aren't all CB's named  president something or other, this will be teamed
with the 10 KW PA named the 'Gulf Blaster 10000', and comprising several
zilliion 2N2222's in parallel. I'm sure the client (government of a
nation where tea and coffee are as strong as it gets) will be highly
impressed. :-)

Enough, back to the serious stuff. I'm off to Brazil next week to sort
out some more big amp problems, Hope I don't run into any Palomar's!

73's
Martin de HS0ZED