[Amps] D-104 (amplified) Schematic

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] D-104 (amplified) Schematic
From: af2c at yahoo.com (Jay Musikar)
Date: Sat Apr 5 09:14:25 2003
I believe the last manufacturer for Astatic was a
company called CTI Audio.  However there are some URLs
which do have schematics as part of their menus.

There were two (2) amplifiers used in the D-104. One
was a simple audio amp and could be ordered separately
from Astatic as an after market thing.

The second amplifier was found in the "Silver Eagle"
and "Golden Eagle" versions of the D-104 circ. 1976.

If you need can not locate the schematics, I will
gladly scan them and send them via email.

73,
Jay/AF2C