[Amps] G3SEK Triode Control Board

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] G3SEK Triode Control Board
From: G3SEK at ifwtech.co.uk (Ian White, G3SEK)
Date: Sun Apr 6 16:24:38 2003
Hello Bob

>Ian, you are completely correct about your Triode board.  The delay
>circuitry is only a minor part of the board.  I am thinking about building
>up a tetrode amp and one of your boards will definitely be included in the
>design.  I apologize for the misunderstanding I may have created.  It was
>unintentional.

No problem at all - in fact you did me a favor...

As far as I know, you would be my first 'instant-on' tetrode user
(they're much less common than filament triodes) so this has made me
update the manual: simply leave the whole timer circuit out.

--
73 from Ian G3SEK         'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)
                            Editor, 'The VHF/UHF DX Book'