[Amps] Central Electronics 600L

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Central Electronics 600L
From: garyschafer at attbi.com (Gary Schafer)
Date: Mon Apr 21 09:06:24 2003
I think there is a description of the tank circuit in the manual? If not
try the manual for the 100V or 200V. They have the same type of circuit
in the tanks. They are quite complex as to their operation. I read about
them a long time ago but don't remember exactly how they work. It has
something to do with critical coupling between two coils. They are a
trick to set up properly as I recall.

You might try the central electronics group.

73
Gary  K4FMX