[Amps] Resonance in PiNetworks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Resonance in PiNetworks
From: Wt8r at aol.com (Wt8r@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 28 09:31:20 2003
In a message dated 5/27/03 8:43:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RFlabnotes@aol.com writes:

> In the case of an amplifier with a PINET tank, the most important of such
> quantities is the transmission coefficient of the network, which occurs at
> the
> dominant resonance frequency.
>
> Eric von Valtier K8LV

Eric,

       Good to see you back.

       I was so elated to read all of your wonderful information about Pi
networks and was really getting excited about it.  I think most of this
information has been available in the open literauture for about 60 years at
least.

       I was anticipating the climax of your breath taking explanantion until
I got to the part where you said that the "the most important of such
quantities is the transmission coefficient of the network, which occurs at the
dominant resonance frequency".

       You failed to explain what the transmission coefficient is after 6
paragraphs of esoteric explanation.

       How long must I wait to find out what a "transmission coefficient" is?

Yer  Bud,

Dave, WT8R