[Amps] Parasitics

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Parasitics
From: peter.chadwick@zarlink.com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:58:26 +0100
There's a header that should wake people up!

In the latest QST, the article  on maintenance of linears suggests that
poor neutralization can lead to parasitics. Not something I've come across
before, although obviously, it can depend on exactly what you mean by
parasitics - personally, I tend to think of 'parasitics' being 'VHF
parasitics' but of course, that's not necessarily the case, although
arguably the most common.

I haven't the article with me here at work, but I don't remember seeing any
advice about oiling fan/blower motor bearings, which I would have thought
was likely to be desirable, depending on the fan or blower.

73

Peter G3RZP