[Amps] 572b tubes

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 572b tubes
From: "Thomas Hix" <w4th@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:05:13 -0500

Hello friends. I am adding the old reliable 572b tube to my line of amp tubes on my web site.
I was wondering if any of you know where I might be able to find a data sheet on the 572b tubes....Not the Svetlana 572b....they are no longer in production...but possibly the Chinese 572b tubes.....the Chinese are the ONLY ones still making the 572b tubes these days.....period! You might be able to still find some older stock 572b tubes like Cetron ect, but if you want new factory fresh 572b tubes the ONLY choice are the ones made in China.
Thanks for your help.
73
Tom....w4th

Tom's Tubes: Specializing in Amateur Radio Amplifier Tubes, Sockets, & G3SEK Triode/Tetrode Boards and Kits. http://www.tomstubes.com