[Amps] Newbe to the List

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Newbe to the List
From: Jeffrey W Harshman <n2lxm@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:05:21 -0400
Greeting's All,

        I was given this mailing list as a source of information for all types
of amplifiers. I picked up and old tube type 10/11 Meter amp at a flee
market over the weekend. the only ID on it is the word " POW " and what I
be leave to be the Model " B-3 ". I assume that this is a import amp for
use on the 11 Meter band. What I am looking for is any information and or
a schematic for it. My original intent was to move it up to 6 Meters, but
after reading the comments from other lists I would assume that not to be
possible. I would how ever like to check it out and may be use it on 10
Meters. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

                                  73's de: Jeff N2LXM
                               Amateur Radio Operator
                                         American
                                            Patriot