Re: [Amps] Best place/type 3-500Z tube ?

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Best place/type 3-500Z tube ?
From: Joe Isabella <n3ji@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
Far as I know, the RF Parts Tubes and the Taylors are made side by side in
China.  The RF Parts
tubes have a prorated second year on the warranty, the Taylors only have 1 year
limited warranty.
I bought the RF Parts brand because A) Better warranty for a few $$$ more, and
B) There just MIGHT
be a reason they offer a better warranty (Cherry picked, better
testing/manufacturing processes,
etc... Who knows??).

Either way, looks like the overwhelming majority says RF Parts, so there you
go!!  I'd buy 'em
again!!

Joe,
N3JI