Re: [Amps] Water cooling heat exchanger approaches

To: <Dfmich@aol.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Water cooling heat exchanger approaches
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:15:24 -0600
You might consider heat-pipes.... Far more efficient and self contained.
Very commonly used to cool very large SCRs for motor control circuits.

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ

"Collector of Edison Wind-up Phonographs... Do you have one for me?"
Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
Alternate Email: wmschmidt@charter.net
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com