Re: [Amps] 3cx1500a7/8877 datasheet

To: Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB <py1nb@terenet.com.br>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3cx1500a7/8877 datasheet
From: Dave Kirkby <davek@medphys.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:48:01 +0000 (GMT)
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would anyone have a facsimile or pdf file of the 3cx1500a7/8877 tube?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB
Yes, I have one on my web site at work, although there seems to be no link
to it. Anyway, http://www.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/~davek/ham/data/3cx1500a7.pdf
will get you the page, which is a scanned copy of an Eimac data sheet.

As a matter of interested the following data sheets are there too. Just
change the 3cx1500a7.pdf for whatever any of the following .pdf's

duke /home/duke/davek/public_html/ham/data % ls *.pdf
3cpx5000a7.pdf   3cx5000a7.pdf    4cx250b.pdf      sk660a.pdf
3cx15000b7.pdf   4cx1000a.pdf     4cx350.pdf       yc156.pdf
3cx1500a7.pdf    4cx1500b.pdf     sk606series.pdf

I'd advise anyone who wants any of these to take them soon, as they will
be removed from this site some time in the near future, but I'll put them
up somewhere else when I get the chance. I hope soon to run my own web
server at home, so wont have any problems with disks space.

If anyone else wants to take them and can make them publically available,
feel free.

Dr. David Kirkby PhD,
Senior Research Fellow,
Department of Medical Physics,