[Amps] Re: Alpha 77 Filter Cap replacement?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Re: Alpha 77 Filter Cap replacement?
From: skipp isaham <nospam4me@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:52:32 -0800
Rich,

It's been a while since I've ordered from
them, but I used to purchase large replacement
caps for Henry amps from NWL Capacitors in
Riviera Beach, Florida.

(407) 848-9009

Worth a phone call...

Their cat # 11519 is a very nice 16uf 7.5kv cap
I've used in many a henry repair.

cheers
skipp
nospam4me@juno.com