[Amps] Choosing the right valve.......

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Choosing the right valve.......
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:23:21 -0800
I've been reading the mail on the different tube types.  In the thousands and
thousands of Qs I've made while using an amp, I cannot for the life of me
remember ever having to buy any replacement tube(s) for my amp du jour.
Now, that is not to say I have not bought or swapped for a used amp that
benefited from new jugs, but I have never had finals go bad in any of my
Amateur Radio amplifiers.  Just adding to the mix.
73 --- Mark, AA6DX

L' amour de la T.S.F. est pour nous sacré