Re: [Amps] Anyone know heater volts and current for a 203A?

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Anyone know heater volts and current for a 203A?
From: "Marcinio" <marcinio@terra.com.br>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 05:23:56 -0300
Hi Bob!

You could get a PDF with the specs of the 203A tube on:
http://www.mif.pg.gda.pl/homepages/frank/vs.html

Anyway, the filament specs are 10V / 3.25A

These tubes are very hard to find here in Brazil. Please tell me if you will
not use them! I have some  Johnson 4-pin jumbo sockets waiting for tubes!

73!

Marcinio A. Stabile - ZZ2TWT
Jaboticabal - SP - Brazil
http://www.stabile.eng.br/tubes