Re: [Amps] Anyone know heater volts and current for a 203A?

To: tongaloa <tongaloa@alltel.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Anyone know heater volts and current for a 203A?
From: Don Havlicek <n8de@thepoint.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:09:14 -0500

http://www.tubeworld.com/western.html

VT-1=203A Triode
(VT-1=2.5V @ 1.1A Filament, Vplate=60V, Iplate=2ma, Mu=6, Rplate=20Kohms)

Good luck
Don
N8DE

tongaloa wrote:
Have some 203A's.

Near as I can tell from looking around WWW this thing was used in Collins 150.

Tube guys want $170/each for them but heck, no one needs 'em judging by what they
actually trade for. So, I was thinking that a pair would make a nice PP Hartley TX
for 160/80/40. AFAIK, they are only good to 12Mc or so.

Anyway, a pair of giant Peanut tubes would make a cool looking TX for the 'you
get points for using something old and homebuilt' contests.

But, I can't find any info on heater power requirements...What about anode volts?
1KV? Is this a 50W tube?

73,
-Bob