Re: [Amps] Re: Amps Digest, Vol 13, Issue 52

To: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>, K3vw@aol.com,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re: Amps Digest, Vol 13, Issue 52
From: Ed Briggs <edbriggs@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 09:43:04 -0500
RF Parts sells 3 different chimneys for the 3-500;  the are 4, 4.25, and
4.75 inches tall respectively to accomodate (among other things) recessed
sockets.

Ameritron sells the 3-500 chimney for $22, which is substantially less than
the above. This model is also used with a 1200a7 and a recessed socket.

Ed