Re: [Amps] IC-706 and ALS-500M

To: <k2xx@swva.net>, "Amps" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] IC-706 and ALS-500M
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-Online.Net>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:22:40 -0600
I use the W2ENY interface and have never had any problems with it, but they
can be built quite easily if you have the time.  When I first needed it, I
didn't have the time to look for the parts or build it, so I found this one
and it works fine and is a LOT cheaper than the Icom interface.  I did a
Goggle search for "icon amplifier interface" and came up with plans for some
showing schematics and parts required, so it wouldn't be much of a problem
to build one even if you felt uncomfortable with your own design.

http://members.fortunecity.com/w2eny/relay/

I haev no interest in Bob's financial future but I use several of his items
and am very happy with them and have never had any problems with any of
them.  They do as advertised.

73, de Jim KG0KP