[Amps] Re: 572Bs for SB-200

To: "Amps Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: 572Bs for SB-200
From: "Roy Koeppe" <royanjoy@ncn.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:27:58 -0500
"Any tips on acceptable manufacturers for this amp? Also
any suggested sources would be appreciated. I am aware
of RF Parts w/Svetlana and Taylor branded tubes, but
not of their performance in this application."

Thanks!
John K5MO

I'm using Taylors in my SB-200. They perform immaculately. Be sure to
set the filament voltage correctly, as it tends to run high due to the
increased nominal line voltages these days. I rewound my filament choke
using 18 gauge wire which did the trick nicely.

73,   Roy      K6XK/0