[Amps] Screen voltage regulation

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Screen voltage regulation
From: "Thomas Hoeppe" <thomas.hoeppe@asamnet.de>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:34:48 +0200
Hello guys,

I am new on this reflector, so may be I am asking a question whitch has been
discussed before.
I am looking for a simple design for the regulation of a screen supply. I need
800V and about 50 mA. I will have to take care of some negative current, so the
supply has to be able to do that or I will use a 100mA supply and allow 50 mA
of current through a resistor to ground. My anode voltage is 5 KV, so I don't
want to get the G2 voltage from the anode voltage.

I am looking for easy and rugged solutions. (KISS.......keep it simple and
stupid!)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.......

Tom, DJ5RE (DL0AO crew)