[Amps] [ WANTED ] LC Connectors

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] [ WANTED ] LC Connectors
From: Robin Szemeti <list@redpoint.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:25:24 +0100
I need some LC connectors to hook up this RF amp ... to be precise I need 6
LC male connectors to some sort of cable ... ideally LDF-550 as I have plenty
of that, but anything considered ...  the choice of connectors is fixed, as
thats whats on the amp splitter , the cable needs to be able to take about
7Kw continuous on each of the 3 outputs .. I assume RG17 would  do that OK,
I'll source the cable easy enough though, its just the connectors I need help
with right now ....

Anyway .... if you know where I can get some or have some lying around
looking sorry for themselves, just shout up .. LC connectors are not at all
common over here in the UK, the flea markets don't seem to have them .. I'm
guessing that they are more common in the US maybe ...

73's
--
Robin Szemeti